Bath House Cafe
The Bath House Cafe is a gathering space for eating, studying, or socializing open to all students, faculty, and staff on campus. The Bath House, situated between the Bunn Library and the Crescent Houses, was built in 1885, serving as the location for students’ weekly bathing until 1902. Since its’ original purpose was retired, the Bath House served as, among other things, a music building, barber shop, art studio, radio station, and most recently, the headquarters for the Outdoor Programs and Sustainability offices.
In November of 2014, construction began on the building in preparation of the grand opening of the Bath House café, which opened the following September.